Tuesday 9 October 2012

My First Experience At This!

Folks, welcome to my first blogging experience.

It is great to be able to share this trip with you. I will seek to put my big thoughts out to you and allow you to experience some of what God is saying and doing through this time.

Also I will be posting some photos and even a video or two.

I will be just outside of Nairobi, Kenya from October 15 to 20, and then on to Lubango, Angola from October 22 to 28.

This afternoon I head out to the Toronto Airport with Laura, then to Montreal to join up with companeros Dan McIver and Chris Barrett, and on to Nairobi, arriving Friday evening at 10:30 pm.

From there we will visit a hospital specializing in rehab work with kids that Canadian Dr. Ivan Stewart has been investing in for the past number of years.

So, please pray for me in my trip, Laura in my absence, and for the Kingdom of God to move forward!

God's best,
Gratefully,

irv.

No comments:

Post a Comment